Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Greatest Prayer Meeting

On Sunday night I was going to a prayer meeting. We got to have refreshments, but we got there early so we didn't get to have refreshments early. But the refreshments weren't the best part.

It was the prayer. Because I prayed about a lot of different things. Like for missionaries to not go to jail for telling about Jesus. Like China and other countries don't allow people to talk about Jesus.

And we are lucky to be in the United States. Because we can tell other people about Jesus. And that we get to have this prayer meeting.

I think prayer meetings are fun because I get to pray about helping people.

My friends don't really like it. But I have been trying to help my friends enjoy it. And I had a great prayer meeting. This was the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment